Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A simple Womens Daybook.

Pop over to Peggy's for other simple womens day books.

Outside my window... the sun has set and the day is now over.

I am thinking... about the program I will do with Tom and Amelia for lent.

From the learning rooms... we are preparing for the new liturgical season.

I am thankful for... panadol. Earlier tonight I had an awful headache. I took some panadol and had a shower and it seems to have subsided a lot.

From the kitchen... we still have lots of pumpkins. Tomorrow being ash Wednesday will be meatless and Friday too. I think we will have fried rice (without any meat) tomorrow night and pumpkin pasties on Friday night.

I am wearing... my nightie and brunch coat.

I am reading... Nourishing Traditions.

I am hoping... to teach Tom and Amelia a lot this lent about sacrifice and penance.

I am creating... a floor plan for our end room and new bathroom.

I am hearing... the clicking of the computer keys as I type. Christopher keeps calling out from his bed too.

Around the house... I am cleaning out cupboards and getting rid of junk.

One of my favorite things... is enjoying the quiet evenings with Steve once the younger children have gone to bed. tonight there isn't even any older children around. Daniel is out at a friends and Sam, Madeline and Brigette have gone to bed earlier than they usually do.

A few plans for the rest of the week... The boys pajamas, less time on computer, praying the rosary every morning and cooking some snacks with the pumpkins.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


This picture was emailed to me and I just love it.

Have a great day everyone.

Therese

6 comments:

Laura said...

I love these "day books."
What is a brunch coat?
Adorable picture.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

I do love the picture! Have a grand day! Cathy

Therese said...

Laura,

A brunch coat is a summer dressing gown.

Mary said...

Brunch coat? Ha, I am in my PJ's so much - I ought to invest in one of those . I didn't realize they still were purchasable - being the over modest girl that I am ;)

No really - I am reasonably modest - damn right prudish sometimes(don't want the wrong image of me going out there :)

Therese said...

You can get them at KMart Mary. They are usually in packages with matching nighties. My mother (the queen of modesty thank goodness) always buys them for my sister and me.

Alexandra said...

Love the picture!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.