Thursday, February 19, 2009

Small Successes

---1---

A couple of weeks ago we got a bill for a repair that Steve and I thought we were being charged too much because of circumstances surrounding the repair.

We got in contact with Consumer Affairs and asked them what they thought we were responsible for with this bill.

Today I wrote a letter to the company explaining why we weren't paying the full bill and what Consumer Affairs had advised us.

---2---

We got a new washing machine and freezer today. I will start our oamc soon and we have plenty of room to freeze all the meals now.

---3---

Even though our routine was interrupted with Tom going to hospital, I have still managed to keep up with most of the housework. (Don't ask me about homeschooling though).

Pop over to Faith and Famiy for other small successes

5 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Gad to year you all are home and I trust Tom is better. cathy

Soutenus said...

You remain in our prayers.
Don't worry --- Housework will always be there when you are ready to dig back into it :-)

Adrienne said...

I'm so glad Tom is back and better. As to the housekeeping vs school? My Mom always said the "dust wasn't going anywhere". Do what's important first.

Kym-Anne said...

I am thinking of starting OAMC again since we take meals to the in-laws 3 nights a week.

I hope my e-mail found it's way to you okay.

Therese said...

Nanna,

I didn't get your email. When did you post it?

I checked my spam folder and it isn't in there but I may have deleted it with a heap of them.

Could you try again emailing me and I let me know here when you have posted it. I will then check again.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.