Monday, February 13, 2012

Smart Martha Monday.

I had two things on my list last week. I did them both. I was in bed each night by 10 but I didn't turn the light out till around 11.00 on Friday night and Saturday night too. I did our meal preparation and we have them all worked out for this week. I still have to cook our meat pie filling but should get it done tomorrow morning.

This week, I want to put caring for the boys diabetes on a higher responsibility. We had a couple of good weeks with them both and I have become complacent about caring for it. I haven't been checking sugars as much and haven't been checking up on Tom's care at school. I want to be a bit more vigilant in what I am doing. 

I also want to get some more planning done for lent and some activities we can do together as a family. 

I am also going to give up facebook for the week. I will still play words with friends but I am not going to be going and reading or posting status updates. 

I hope you all have a good week. 

Therese.


No comments:

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.