Monday, March 12, 2012

Smart Martha Monday.

I didn't do a smart Martha post last week. I cannot remember why. It must have been a busy day around here and I just didn't get to my blog.

On my list from the week before, I had to pray each day with Steve and to get to adoration on Thursday. 

I remember that Thursday was pretty busy so I wasn't able to get out to adoration but I did go on Friday morning since Sam and Madeline were both home. I was only able to stay for 45 minutes though. 

Steve and I missed prayer everyday but I do remember at least two occasions that we were able to. 

This week, I want to try and get back into a good sleeping pattern. I want to be in bed each night by 9.30 and up by 5.30. Steve has been getting up at 5.00 each morning and I find if I am in bed by 9.30, I can get up at 5.30 too. 

I hope you all have a good week. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like getting up early, it's always very peaceful!

Therese said...

Deanne, I find it makes such a difference to how my day goes. I can pray in the peace and then get everything done without rushing.

Kelly Casanova said...

I'm so dreadful with bedtimes, it's just so easy to stay up a little later and a little later and enjoy the quiet once the children are asleep. I'd love to get into a good sleeping routine too.

Therese said...

Kelly, I am the same too. I just love the quiet of the house once everyone has gone to bed. I want to stay up and just enjoy it. I keep on reminding myself that if I can go to bed early, I will have more quiet time in the morning.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.